I n d | v | D e s | R e S
Blah Blah Blah.... Sick
- Friday, May 28, 2004 / 2:56 am.

ARG!! i'm sick!! as in unwell... irritating running nose, keeps dripping away & my on-off stomach pains... ARG!! I hate being sick. Wanted to take off work, but couldn't, Shitz... Hope i will be better tmr.. I cannot take off work anymore, money-pot getting lesser n lesser.

I'm seriously in need of a holiday! HOLIDAY HOLIDAY!! anyone wanna sponser?? *wink*
Oh ya, on wed slacking at ducky's place, girlies came up with our dream list, here goes:

8 Girls Dream List
1. "Ha-Wat-Re" (hawaii-surfing) Beach Trip [toally blue crush!!]
2. Maldives: Snorkel & Dive
3. Australia Trip (Backpack): Cairns/Gold Coast [21st bday trip? gee...]
4. Tioman & Redang Trip.. [tis yr, tis yr!!]
5. Nepal: Backpack [a bit of adventure]
6. HongKong: Shopping!! BirdNest & Mango(!!??)

yeah... our holiday dream list!!! gee... I don't care which one, just go for one soon!! I need a break!! get away frm singapore! Not that i don't love tis country, i just need a breather.

I just hope my mama comes thru for me, i wan my shopping trip soon too! Retail Theraphy.
Answering phone calls is really getting a bore, starting to get seriously sick of working there. Perhaps its e fact tat i know i'm gonna be at tis job for the next 6mths at least, tats why i'm totally not looking forward to it. The money's good, thats why i can't complain i guess. I need something for me to look forth to i guess.

GSS starts today i think... shopping!! gee.. i wan!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS