I n d | v | D e s | R e S
The Day Aft Tmr
- Sunday, May 30, 2004 / 2:10 am.

Just back from watching The Day After Tomorrow. Verdict: 4 popcorns out of 5. Its a good show, hits us the education of global warning with the show. The special effects are v.good. Gee...

Went for shopping wif lav today aft work n b4 movie. Bought a skirt and more skincare products from Body Shop. gee.. i'm naughty. But i saw tis totally totally cool n nice watch at The Time Club. Its a nautica watch, with a cronodial, greenish white strap, square face and it costs $256!!! I'm totally in LOVE wif it!! N they only have 1 of it. I'm totally gonna get it man, though i have spent a lot on shopping recently (i think chalked up to $250 on shopping just in tis week) I Still Wan It!! Anyone wanna sponser? gee... perhaps i can get an early bday prez from my dad or cousins.. heehee *grinz*

better go sleep, long day at work tmr... ciao!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS