I n d | v | D e s | R e S
I miss my mama
- Thursday, May 20, 2004 / 12:32 am.

Just finished work... haiz... i really don't know how to plan my work schedule.. sick of working so much, its really becoming a drag to get myself to work or to anywhere for the matter, thats e way i've been feeling these days..

I really reaaaallly wanna go for a break!!! but no one can go wif me except for my mama, but my mama not ard. *sob* Btw, made up wif my mama already... back on good terms.. but still no idea when she's coming back... doesn't look soon though, last time i saw my mom was like what? 2mths ago? about there...I miss her SO MUCH! but yet i don't wanna sound like a baby n whine to ask her to come back.. *SOB*

Looking forward to my semi-annual shoppin trip wif my mama... miss her so much!! I PRAY I PRAY it doesn't get postponed or worse, cancelled.

I MISS MY MAMA!!!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS