I n d | v | D e s | R e S
ResUlts!
- Thursday, May 27, 2004 / 12:36 pm.

ok, tis day have finally arrived, up until yesterday i didn't know that my results will be released today. Woke up n first thought was to check my results. Annnnnndddd, I PASSED MY 6TH SEMESTER!!! Its official! I'VE GRADUATED FROM POLY! I HAVE A DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE!!! i know.. i'm bit mad here.. bit seriously i'm over e moon at tis point of time!

I really like to thank all my lecuturers! Especially to: Uncle Wu, Joanna Tsang, Nancy Yeo, Mrs Choo, Paul Tan, Koh PT & Chen PeiYi. I really couldn't have done it w/o u!! Thank u all for really helping me!! I've had a wonderful wonderful 3 yrs of poly life and of course a great part is due to having such wonderful lecturers! Esp in my 3 yr, i think i really grew closer to many of my poly lec n polymates during then.

To YY, LL, XL, Shirls & RL: I've had an 'dynamic, awesome, brilliant..' 3 yrs. Though in the beginning we've had 'hiccups' but i'm glad it all worked out in the end. Thank u! I really couldnt have done it w/o ya'll. Through my troubles n sch, u all have nv failed to be there when i need ya to! *muCks* I hope that we have many more years to go!

U know, 3 yrs really passed by in a blink. I can still rem my FOC camp, all the fun n laughter, how nervous i was on the first day of camp. Its still clear on my mind. Now i really understand e term of 'it all seem like yesterday' Time really flies. How i missed thoes times already! hmmm.. i think i shd start planning for class gathering already. gee...

I think heaven has really been kind to me all these years. How can i complain when i have both my parents loving me; a closeness to my grandma, aunts, uncles & cousins; an unbreakable bond with my girlies; a bunch of kahkees who've been always there; my poly mates, who've been more than just friends; my ex and current colleagues for an unforgettable experience in work and being so nice n kind to me. Of course, besides thanking others, i also know that my character of 'international friendly' (as celine puts it) played a big part. hee.. i'm not that humble aft all, has think skin somewhere too.. gee.. But seriously, up until now, just a few days from my 20th bday, to thick back about my 20yrs of life, i had no less of pampering. Although i don't have the feeling of siblings, but that was all made up by other things in life...

Reflections....



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS