I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Wednesday, June 02, 2004 / 8:15 pm.

bit tired now, another 45mins until work ends. It was another long day for me. As much as i know i shd go home n rest. But i really itching to go out!! can't take it anymore!!! I need to de-stress. Gonna go outta my mind. Why Why do i need to work??? arg! I have e option to stay home n slack, but i just cannot do it. Or else i will lose out earning $$. Actually a lot a ppl said my job pays high, but in real fact. aft CPF deduction, pay really isn't that high... haiz... i'm really getting sick of my job. I HATE WORKING!! arg!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS