I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Monday, June 07, 2004 / 12:10 pm.

it was a mad week, started out high wif mon at big splash. Then i worked on tues wed thur. haa.. double pay on wed so i did 11hrs.. as if 10am to 9pm wasn't tiring enough.. headed down to mambo aft work. haa.. i'm mad. took fri off but i'm not the kind to stay home and slack, went to do my hair then watch harry potter. Verdict for the movie: good enough but not as fantastic as its previous 2. Worked on sat frm 10am to 6pm. As everyone knows, i don't slack at home on sat nite. So... headed down to black, hee.. got vip entry, cuz my friend has a friend of her working in chinablack... yeah! no need to pay for entry.. gee... not a bad nite... but went home early.. bout 2? gee.. i think one of the earliest... didn't sleep much cuz i had another of 10am-9pm of work yest. I think my tiredness finally caught up wif me, cuz i was really in a mood swing yest nite.

Thank u to valen for consoling me. I got into a low mood swing. Starting to 'hu si luan xiang', i think i was really tired of asking ppl already. Why do i always give in to ppl i don't know. Everytime i tell myself i won't, but i always end up breaking my own promise. I think i'm quite soft-hearted when it comes to family n close friends. I always say i won't help anymore, but end up i do... haiz.. i guess tis is my weakness..



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS