I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Thursday, July 29, 2004 / 12:35 pm.

I've finally got things out.. talked things over.. Totally glad that he understands my point of view. I'm not sure if he was hurt though, can't see thru his facade, but I wish him well. May he find someone who gives him happiness and love him.

I've grown since knowing him.. i think thru tis experience i've finally sorted out my focus in life... Also thru tis that i realised how determined i am..it was hard, god.. i can't believed i went thru all that.. but its all over!! phew.. He's leaving tmr morning.. China for 2 mths.. i guess its fated huh..

My life has become sorta a cycle.. work home work home.. i'm signing my 6mths contract next mon, kinda excited n worried at the same time. Workload pressure will increase, I guess although i do enjoy my job as a whole, but from time to time it feels horrible to drag myself there.. well that's life... my complains.. its never gonna end huh...

I've thought thru a lot last time.. the future is what my mind was on. Planning my work schedule is already a headache, guess earning isn't easy. Actually, my pay isn't that high.. though many of my girlies disagree, but really it isn't.. cuz due to the lifestyle i'm used to and the bills i've gotta pay. Hah.. it really is pretty little to spend on myself at the end of the day.. It time to start a earning n spending worksheet... The other thing that brought me heartache was leaving my friends n family next yr... tears will really flow. I've thought thru already.. its likely that i might not tell my friends my exact date of leaving for aus, i don't wanna break down.. Forgive me my dear friends, if that does happen.. Leaving my luv ones behind n starting anew in aus is really gonna be hard on me..

But i best set those thoughts aside first. Gonna go prepare for work.. haiz.. life's cycle..




life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS