I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Tuesday, August 03, 2004 / 2:39 am.

things ain't going well these days. my daddy is currently in hospital, had a heart scan today, gonna come home tmr.. but i'm worried.. my daddy isn't well... mama said that his heart has bit of blockage frm the doctor's report.. how? i'm really worried... now i'm really thinkin if i shd still pursue on wif my studies in aus. If daddy isn't well... i shdn't.. Shd work for the cash... how?? i don't know.. never had i ever felt tis lost in my life. I'm glad i spent sat n sun dinner wif my daddy.. i miss spending time wif him and bitching over movies.. I'm sad.. missing my daddy... tonite i can sleep wif my mummy.. but i'm still missing daddy... *sob*sob*sob*

Grandma fall n had a broken bone in her elbow last thur.. It pains me to see my grandma in such pain.. Her hand really swelled very badly... so swollen... And the pain in her expression everytime she tries to do the things she's so used to doing. To see her struggle to get on wif her everyday life normally is very heart-wrentchin... When i helped her massage her hand every aftnoon, she don't dare to look at her hand.. looks away, with tis faraway look in her eyes... i can feel that she's trying to control the pain.. but i feel very sad.. why does it have to happen to my grandma??

I've said it many times and now i still do... Pls God, take care of my family. Their old, i'm young, i can take the pain, they can't.. I'm not trying to be noble, i just want them to be well. I'll pray hard for their recovery... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... .. .. . . ....



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS