- Friday, October 29, 2004 / 2:51 am.
its time for me to change jobs. my job is getting more n more dead. sick of being nice when it simply isn't my fault. COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN. I wan a fun job. Maybe not as in fun n play terms, but something else that i enjoy i guess. Marketing?? depends on what kinda marketing job though... no calling sales calls.. what difference will that kinda job be frm mine? I hate targets at tis pt of time.
I wan a job in a fun company. I love to party.. hmm.. Lav has a nice job.. hee.. totally envious of her, lucky to be working in a company whereby fun & party is the motto. I won't mind a hotel industry though... that wld be totally cool... but i no longer wan a shift job. I wan a normal job!! Sick & tired of the 6pm-11pm kind. Heard of No music No life? Well mine's Shift Job = No Life! weekends off totally doesn't compensate for the suckniess of the job!