- Saturday, November 06, 2004 / 3:44 pm.
Ok, something is seriously wrong with my com again. Haiz nvm bout that...
This whole week, i've been gg thru many ups & downs, finally, i think i'm back to my normal self. My anger & negative thoughts have been shelf aside & i pray that they will never reappear. I know that some of ya must have been wondering what happened to me? Why do i feel this way? I'm fine my dear friends, I really am, don't think too much into what i had blogged previously, I was just being hot-tempered then, but its been put aside.
But anger aside, I am going through a rough patch of my life now. I'm seriously torn, in another way and i have 5 days frm now to make an important decision that will affect my life, a decision that is very heart-wrenching, and it all lies on myself. WHICH UNI SHOULD I CHOOSE???? The trouble with me was that, i went to apply for like 4 unis, and now, i got accepted into all 4 unis with all giving me first choice: Bachelor of International Business!!! I had acceptance into Uni of New South Wales, Uni of Queensland, Uni of South Australia & Griffith Uni. Placing aside Griffith Uni (cuz rep doesn't seem good, plus that uni's life is too tempting, looks like more play than study cuz campus is in Gold Coast, which spells danger for me whom already likes to party more than study) and placing aside Uni of New South Wales as well (cuz its in Sydney, too many china ppl frm what i'm told, plus living expenses higher cuz its a well known city), I've narrowed the field down to UQ & UniSA. Now this is where the headache starts.
I was contempalating if i shd go for the Feb05 semester of July05 semester a while ago, cuz thing is, when i had registered, i choose Feb05, w/o considering then of CNY to spend with my family & friends, N of course the most important event of my life (til then) MY 21st BIRTHDAY!! I havta spend it away frm the family & friends whom have been there for me!!! ARG!! But my contempalation(donno if tis word exsist..haa..) was too late, cuz the acceptance ltrs came already by then. Putting my regret of the decision aside, I now havta choose if i wan UQ or UniSA.
If i choose UniSA, i wld be saving on accomodation & transportation, cuz my i can live with Aunt Regina in Adelaide & plus, use her spare car. Plus with my Aunt ard, i know i have a 'safe guard' and i think mama & papa will be less worried for me, esp with Aunt Regina being my strictest Aunt according to daddy. It will be saving cost i agree, but on the other hand, in the first place, i choose to go o/seas to study because i wanted independence, if i choose UniSA, it wld only mean living with a different relative, i won't be getting that much of an independence, since Aunt Regina is like strict! Another pt to look at is that UniSA isn't that reputable either, although it had offered me a extremly tempting program whereby my last semester i have a choice of exchange study, where i cld choose a uni in the US, UK or Canada to finish my last semester in 2006. Hmm.... Pros & Cons.
As for UQ, ahh... tis a reputable Uni, no doubt bout it. Plus, Tam-tam will be heading there too in Feb05, another plus! But here, i think i will be gg alone, cuz Sham doesn't wan UQ.. how???? Its in Queensland, the course of study is good, that i know, plus the course electives are interesting, like Events Mgmt, Personal Wealth Mgmt, Hospitality & Tourism... but how... ARG!!! I havta look for my own accomodation, n i doubt mama will get me a car there though... As for tuition fees wise, it is bout AUD3K more than UniSA though... but still, for its reputation, worth it? I have friends in Queens, but then, they arn't the friends i am close too... more like the 'hi-bye' kinda friends...
HEADACHE! HEADACHE! DECISION! DECISION!
I seriously need help in this part, but my mom, don't know anything bout it, when i ask her, she was like, up to u lor, wherever u wan also can... ARG!!! Plus my mom isn't in s'pore now, she went holidaying with her friends again, donno when she will be back though, as for daddy, he's freaking busy tis time of the year, don't even have a chance to speak to him sia... Godma's not ard either, she is on holiday with mama, as for uncle sunny & aunt beatrice, they are like away in london and their both their daugthers are so bust with work!!! ... arg!! all my decision-help makers are not ard!! not free!!
5days, 5days countdown....