I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Friday, December 31, 2004 / 6:22 pm.

2004, what a year to remember. So so much has happened in tis year that i don't know where to start. Here are my reflections on my ups n downs through tis year.

My 3yrs of poly life ended tis yr. In my getting my diploma, i've embarked onto a working life. I think aft 7mths of work, do i realise why many had advised me to enjoy studying when i can. Though i had the ease of carryin on with my part-time job full time now, the difference is great. Now i've have more responsibilities, but i do realised that i can't work tis job forever, its not my 'calling'. I can't say i've been there long, but almost 2yrs is enough hint. Despite the job scope, I've met the most wonderful bunch of ppl there. My darling sweeties, citibabes. Ever since being a perm staff, i've bonded with them in ways that i nv knew. Through our clubbing sessions, our makan suppers, movie gatherings, team bonds, lunches... so many that i don't know where to begin. They're a precious lot to me, very very close to my heart. I will miss them dearly when i leave for my studies. "Once a shifter, Always a shifter".

My family, the lost of my grandma tis mth has brought my family closer, though we are still healing, we learn to look forth, instead of looking back. But tis chinese new year gathering will be to celebrate my grandma's life. I've learnt to grow up quickly tis yr, esp through the lost of my grandma. A few weeks ago, aft her death, i start to think that i don't wanna get myself hurt again, that i shd shy myself away frm those who are close so as to not break up when tragedy strikes. But a talked with a close friend told me that, the more i shd learn to treasure others, to get to know them better, to celebrate each day & be thankful that i known tis person. By caring more & loving more, I'm fufilling myself. Many thanks to Jo for telling me all these, she is a darling who has been there for me. In the few short mths since we've met, I've bonded so much with her.

Lastly, within my grp of buddies, our life continues to become more and more episodes of 'the kindered sprit'. So so much happened tis yr to so many within my grp of buddies that its hard to know where to begin. I've grown closer to all of them, thats to sum it up. Putting all our ups n downs & stories into words will be equal to writing a biography. No words can express how much i'm glad that ya'll are here. I love all of ya'll regardless of what happens, ya'll always be my sisters & buddies.

Reflection on 2004 will include the latest earthquake that happened. What a way to end the yr, in tragedy. My heart goes out to all those affected. I thank God for protecting my family, esp my friends & family in Penang, N i pray that God keep them safe. I'm still praying that a miracle will happen, to help all the victims of tis tusamni, n i'm still hoping that Bel is safe. So much tragedy has struck the world these few yrs, n tis yr, Asia was the most affect. Makes me wonder if the world will ever be safe again....

Tis is my last entry of 2004. Til 2005 then.....



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS