I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Friday, December 03, 2004 / 3:38 am.

I'm sneezing, sneezing and sneezing, either i'm having a flu or someone's cursing me real bad. ARG!!!!

I have to make a decision real soon, set my life straight, I hate making hard decisions, it pains you in one way or another, decision like this doesn't help, why can't my life be easier? why does it have to be so tough? AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!! I'm drowning quite badly and no one can help me but myself. Blardy Blardy ****.

Oh yeah, n these are some photos frm my colleagues wedding. I'm feeling old, attending these kinda events w/o my parents, actually i think this is like the 5th function i've attended that has nothing to do with my parents or family connections, its getting to be more independent.


bride & groom


1/4 of citibabes




us and the bosses


guess who are the lady bosses??



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS