I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Sunday, January 23, 2005 / 6:00 pm.

I'm bloggin in the office!!! haa... been so long since i've done tis... n today's a good day to work... glad i chose today man...

I'm still a bit 'dian' 'dian', as in crazy... i guess my kinda high is getting crazy... but last nite at dbl o was one of the best clubbing nites i've had... its so fun to get all crazy & drink & dance to great music with the same grp of ppl that shares the same feeling as u... its fun to be able to go all mad not be restricted i guess... hee...

I'm gg clubbing next week b4 i convert into a CFT... anyone interested??? let me know ya...



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS