I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Thursday, January 20, 2005 / 2:46 am.

I'M OFFICIALLY A CFT-SHIFTER!!!

Have so many mixed feelings bout changing my contract that its becoming a headache. But then, i think aft taking the plunge... I'm feeling so so much more excited... I'm anxious & worried bout doing my first night, donno if i tahhan thruout the nite? Can i handle nite calls? Will i fall asleep??? Will i get bored??? oh no.. so many worries... plus my first night is on 3rd day of chinese new year... damm... so *urgh*

I'm really plunging myself into being a CFT... More late nights for me den... but i sad, no longer can go clubbin with my darlings on wed or thur liao *sobx* Plus every fri i'm working late shift or night shift *sobx*... I'm gonna party hard tis sat sia.. I must I must... haa... I get lotsa weekends off tis mth though... hee.. goody... but gonna do 2nd off man... earn $$$ is very important for the goals that i have in mind...

PPL... going out let me know ya... 50-50 chances that i can make it due to my irregular schedule... haa... self-inviting myself...

Think its time i change my blogskin... hmm... when i have more time then...

*****SO LOVING SEX IN THE CITY*****



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS