I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Thursday, January 20, 2005 / 4:15 pm.

I'M SOOO FRUSTRATED!!!! Is it that difficult to reply a msg? Are they really that busy? Am i that irritating? Do i msg them too much? Am i pressurizing them? ALL I ASKING IS A SIMPLE REPLY???? IS THAT THAT TOUGH????? Don't bloody tell me that an sms is expensive... I'm not buying that. I DETEST, HATE, DISLIKE, DISPISE, LOATHE BEING LEFT HANGING THERE!!!!! Those who didn't reply my sms today... u know who u are..

Everytime said that I didn't ask them out, why wern't they told that 2 or 3 are meeting up, how come they were left out, always saying I miss u, miss the talks, miss the bitching, blah blah blah, But not an effort made by themselves to be there? Whats the use? Saying that I treasure u, Love u, Miss u.. all talk.. actions never show what they said do they? Has life really become so busy that its so hard to get all to meet up for just a drink? Or is it really that we havta depend on occasions like Chinese New Year, Birthdays to get everyone together? Has our friendship become that realiable that non of us would bother to make an effort to meet up anymore?

Another thing that i'm EXTREMELY disappointed on... all thoes talk bout going travelling for our 21st Bday, FORGET IT!!! ALL TALK N NO ACTION... I'm sick of it, said so much but yet it won't come through... its always like that... forever talk of big plans blah blah blah.. n only like 1 happened... Next Time, they start talking bout it, I'm gonna ask them to shove it.. As it will not happen at all.. I'm sick n tired of always being the one to say Yes, ok, I'll go when others make the plans, but i always end up being the only one left that really CAN go in the end while others back out. Is it really that hard to commit to what they said?

Has our circle of life widen so much that we no longer bother bout old friends? Am i the only one here that feels tis way? You tell me......



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS