I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Thursday, January 13, 2005 / 1:37 pm.

My 1st blog of the new year. N what a yr it has been. I was on leave for more than a week since 31st Dec. N what a rushed leave it was. Went on a short holiday with my parents on a last min & I FELL IN LOVE WITH HONG KONG!!! its really mai dong xi, chi dong xi sia... Love it Love it Love it. I wanna go back there!!!

Though i think tis is the 1st time that i went o/seas shopping n didn't buy a single pair of shoes at all, but instead i got gifts n stuff that are much more more better!! hee... I wanna go back to mai dong xi, chi dong xi!!!

Can we go back in june????



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS