- Thursday, February 24, 2005 / 1:35 am.
how fucking sad is tis. Its 1.30am now on a wed nite and instead of being out clubbing or being at home sleeping, I AM NOW STILL IN THE OFFICE WORKIN!!!!! u know, i never really complain bout late nites, but i think tis ranks as the number one most hated thing in my list to stay up late for.
Why do singaporeans call up in the fucking middle of the night to ask questions? Don't they know that its like 2am in the morning??? Get a bloody life man, calling up so late. We may be 24/7, but pls nte that its for emergency purposes to call at nite!! not arguing with us over the phone bout pymt etc. GET A LIFE!!!
ok I'm gonna stop being so fustrated bout ppl calling at nite, guess its my job, thats why i have nite shift. Grace, thank you for reminding me to control my temper, i think i need reminders on that frm time to time, but don't blame me for blasting out wif regards to tis blog. Alright sista?
Ok, I'm gonna go clear stuff. It will be another Loonng nite for me.
I'm getting too old for tis. Period.