I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Thursday, February 17, 2005 / 1:33 pm.

My flooble chatterbox has disappeared!! haa.. i guess tis is the consequence of not using it so often recently. Anyway, I've added a new one, don't wanna use flooble already, its so troublesome, try something new.

Life's been pretty much a bore recently, though my CNY weekend was very filled n packed, but i don't feel any excitement in it, had seemed more like a routine already. I need something new, something exciting to happen, need to do something impromtu... ARG!!! I'm feeling so suffocated now. Everything feels so routine that I'm so freaking bored!!

Been doing some online 'window shoppin' gee... sooner or later i'm gonna get one of them...

Purses/Wallets

Jialat rite?? I know, they are all LV, but i LUV LUV LUV louis vuitton wallets.. gee.. no choice..

Also, been looking at these few LV too... Main priority is that the bags is not for me, but for my mom, but then again, buying for my mom, means that i have the luxury of being able to 'borrow' them. gee... Its for mother's day.. (damm, i'm sure gonna go broke, buying such ex gifts for her.)
Gone shopping with her a few times already, mama has been hinting that she likes these few:

I have no idea why tis one, perhaps cuz she knows that i won't be using it anytime soon, but her view is that, its a good travel bag. (trust mama to say tis kinda lines)

these 2 follow the same reasons as well, but i think i wld rather get the gucci ones, cuz i think its more practical (bigger), plus there might be a chance that i will use it.. gee...

Actually, I've been thinking of getting her tis one:
but i think mama will complain that its a waste, cuz it looks similar to the one that me n daddy got her on her last bday: (the smaller version of course)
Then again, of all the above, i can only afford one, hmmm... how???? I need to decide fast sia, gonna need to ask Tania help me order frm Paris... gee...

For myself, I've been aimin at these 2 recently, for some reason, they seem to stand out to me, but i think it isn't that practical in the long run though..


Haiz, donno how neh... Decisions, decisions, decisions... Buuuutttt, in the meantime, I will enjoy my latest LV: hee, i think til date, tis ranks as my 6th most expensive gift that i've recieved.. hee.. *mucks* many thanks to my uncle & aunt!!!

ok, I've crap enough for tis entry, gonna go prepare for work already.. .haiz, its til 2am tonite.. how sickin' does that sound?



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS