I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Wednesday, March 09, 2005 / 3:06 pm.

Ok, i've got a couple of issues to address here.

First, what happen to blogskin??? my god, all the skins there is so typical, all the same, what happen to the original layout like mine?? I wanted to change my skin, but it was like nothing fits my taste... god.. do i havta start making my own skin? Haiz..

Second, I'm starting to hate the phrase 'Square One', tryin to move 1 step forward, to make things better or to change stuff but its always back to S***** O**, I bloody hate that. Its either back to it or stop everything.. why why why??? Can someone give me some answers on that?

Lastly, I have a couple of apprehensions bout gg Redang for the girlies trip, girlies, don't judge me cuz of tis blog ok? I'm just saying my thoughts on tis. I love travellin with my girlies, i know i will, but to go back Redang again..eh.. i'm not realy that excited. Don't get me wrong, I know we will have a fun time no matter where we go to, but then I don't really feel like going back to somewhere I've been before, I mean the place doesn't have shoppin or anything, so i know will be seeing the same things again, not really excited bout that. I wld rather spend the $$ to go somewhere I haven been b4. Mixed feelings..



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS