I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Monday, April 25, 2005 / 3:47 am.

a·loneness n.

Synonyms: alone, lonely, lonesome, solitary
These adjectives describe lack of companionship. Alone emphasizes being apart from others but does not necessarily imply unhappiness: “I am never less alone, than when I am alone” (James Howell). Lonely often connotes painful awareness of being alone: “‘No doubt they are dead,’ she thought, and felt... sadder and... lonelier for the thought” (Ouida). Lonesome emphasizes a plaintive desire for companionship: “You must keep up your spirits, mother, and not be lonesome because I'm not at home” (Charles Dickens). Solitary often stresses physical isolation that is self-imposed: I thoroughly enjoyed my solitary dinner.


Ever felt that way in a room full of ppl? Ever felt that when someone in the grp is talking, she/he is not bothering to make eye-contact with you, thus making u feel as if u are of no importance to him/her? Ever felt that u seem to be important to him/her only when he/her cannot find others, thus making u feel like a subsitute? Ever felt like u were being used and cannot fit in? Ever felt like u were left hanging there?

I know i have.

73 more days to Brisbane....



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS