- Monday, April 11, 2005 / 7:53 pm.
Its been a week since i started on Herbalife. I have no idea if my weight is gg down though. But i know that for the past week, i've only eaten rice once and noodles trice. The rest of the time i'm either having BK chicken salad or the Juice shake. haa.. Its weird though, at home, i don't get hungry that easily, but come to work, my stomach will start growling. For today i drank shake for 'lunch', took salad for dinner and I'm breaking my diet by having supper at 2am ltr. Die Die Die. But its Nana's bday, if i fly aeroplane, she will sure kill me one. Haa...
Anyway, tis will be a Happy week for me. I've packed my schedule so full of stuff that i don't think i have time to sleep. Good for me cuz like that i won't be eating that much and losing more weight. Haa...
Back to work neh...