I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Saturday, April 30, 2005 / 7:47 pm.

Its sadding to be working on a sat esp til like 12am!! I'm sad, but what to do? Haiz, anyway i've only bout a mth or so more to go. I'm angry too, cuz 'someone' don't wanna confirm for me my 2nd off & allow me to change shift! grr..

On the other hand, i'm feeling excited too, cuz its bout another mth or so more til my 21st!! In the end, i've decided to hold it at a chalet the weekend before, BUT i wanna go club on my birthday day itself!! Haa.. Clubbin, that is one thing that i nv get sick of. Gee.. i wanna go more before i go aus. I wanna bring my girlies to dbl o on thur! Girlies, can we??

My mama's leaving for Penang tonite, haiz, its me n my daddy again. *sad*

So many feelings in me at the same time. Weird... Haa...

Lastly, they've finally posted Faith's bday pics. click here Its on the 21st April. 1st 3 pics, haa.. i like the pics.. Think Faith is currently having fun at BBK..



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS