- Sunday, April 24, 2005 / 7:19 pm.
I've got feedback that my blog is giving problems sometimes and i finally realised that its due to the webmusic. Sooooo i've taken it off.
Met up with my girlies finally over the weekend, with the exception of Gracie though cuz she's mugging for her exams. Its been hell long since i've last saw her.. eh.. so long until i can't really remember when. Thats long rite?? I sure hope i can see meet up with her soon though, somehow or another, she's always been my 'brick wall' in a way.
I'm finally glad that we've managed to sit down and discuss on our travel trip, there was a period of time i thought that it will not happen, but now it seems that its gonna happen. I'm praying that we can get good deals for Koh Samui. I really wanna go there, cuz i heard good reviews bout the place. But actually, as long as all 8 of us are together, no matter where, we'll have fun, of course, better choice as Po said its best not to be a shopping destination. All of us are too prone on implusive and being major shoppers. hee.. confessions of being a 20-going-on-21 girlie..
I've finally found time tis afternoon before work to catch up with my newspaper reading n the article of the Best Employers 2005, made me realise that logistics companies seems to be a common toppers, hmm.. shd i look for work in UPS in the future? But the top of the list is Four Seasons, encouraging rite? I'm gonna make it a pt to check out whose on the Best Employers list yearly, keep a lookout for myself... hee... Plus that article on working o/seas really intriged me too, it looks good ah, and aussie is on the list of countries on demand for foriegn employees too, goodies for me..
Its another 74 days til Brisbane....