- Saturday, April 09, 2005 / 10:04 pm.
One thing that really sucks about my job is that the longer you're on it, the more tired you realise that you will become. Its really a toll on the body. So what if the money is good? It ain't that good aft a while. Comparitively, I realised that i had more fun when i was working in Esprit. Life was simpler at retails stores, no need to remember so much stuff.
But then again, I'm human, thus i always complain and wan to have the best of both worlds if i'm able to. I do contridict myself, in areas like tis, I can't help but wish that somethings can be incorporated into one another. For example, I definately love the salary amt now to the amt that i had then, but then again, i prefer the lighter load of work then to now.
Haiz, reality is i can't have it, but in dreamland i can. Haa.. But i know i won't dream of such stuff. My dreams are always weird actually, they always seem more like deja vu. It sometimes is scary that when it happens, I'm always afraid to realise that i've dreamed of something bad and to top it off, I always cannot remember my dreams, thus I've no way of preventing that 'something bad' frm happening. You know how guilty that can be? Haiz. Why does it have to be such a torture.
Anyway my dear friends, I know some of you will be wondering what happen to me in my previous 2 entries. I assure you, i'm fine now. Its wasn't easy to let go, but i had to make a decision to do so.
Oh, btw,
click here to check out tis pic. Its on 31st Mar, 3rd page, 2nd pix. Haa.. I think i look horrible sia. Oh btw, if ya can surf ard, check out on the date 30th Mar, you will be able to see MARK ZEE and someone other female actress (offhand, i can't rem her name), oh ya and i saw my pri sch friend too!! hee...