I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Sunday, April 10, 2005 / 6:38 pm.

yeah!! I'm going clubbing again on Thur. I'm happy that Faith has now graduated and that she can go club with me and Jo already!! Happy Happy Happy!!

Somehow I think that compared to chilling, i wld always prefer clubbing. Don't get me wrong, i love to hang with my friends whenever i can, but its a mood now. I'm into the clubbing mood. Its a feel good thing when the music is blasting and u can drink and dance it up and you don't look outta place. Haa... of course, being silly to a certain extent nah. I've seen my fare share of ppl in the clubs with weird behaviour before. I mean, for guys wise, nothing out of ordinary that i haven seen before. It was tis one time i went rouge (2nd day of tis yr's CNY i think), there was tis gal, she wasn't there with friends frm the looks of it, and my god, she went ard the dance floor looking to meet other friends. but somehow, she seems to scare the guys off. Tis grp of guys beside my girlies n me, started tis hugging themselves in a grp when the gal comes ard. haa... that was one of the 'behaviours' that i've saw before. Weird, but memorable.

Anywaz. I'm really really having a headache now thinking what shd i do for my big 21. Chalet seems like the norm. Its a good thing, family and friends, but then again, its seems so, boring, in a way cuz too many ppl are doing it i guess. I wan something different, a place where my friends can have fun in drinking and enjoying and my family could have a fun get together. My family's bit fussy, haa esp my aunts, so hard to find a place where they won't feel weird. I've been thinking of chalets, but not the cramp ones in east coast but a big airy ones. The ones at Loyang, but then, its not that assesible. My colleague mentioned that NTUC at pasir ris has big ones. How How How?? I'm really having a headache. I think i'll use the chalet as a back up though.

Actually i had tis thought to book down some place at a club, but it ain't that cheap, totally unrealistic now. Perhaps in the future bah, Big 30th? That is provided i have cash to spare by then. Haa... My mom sugguested using aunty nancy's condo poolside. But that means restriction, cuz its residential. Haiz. Headache.

Money is the root of the problem. Root of my headache.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS