I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Friday, June 10, 2005 / 2:34 pm.

Celebs are all over. Ha. For my 21st, i think its sufficient lar.. Wed nite had dinner with my babes at Fish&Co glass house, to think that i'm back at that place aft 2yrs.. little choices to choose from. Didn't make it a big thing there unlike my 19th one. Not only me celebrating bday, think there were 2 others singin bday songs there to. Hee..

The madness part comes when i headed to dbl o with my darlings. Wah, I think i nv got tis drunk b4 outside sia, i literally got to the pt when i can still recongise whats gg on surrounding, but cannot be bothered to care. Besides faith, jo, pauline & JJ (whom are the must-be-there ppl) got Ocean, James & Gary. Haa, still can recall Jo was like 'donno if he coming anot/I wanna see him' kinda pattern.. Got pulled by Jo & Faith to girl bar and had to down shots. I think all in all that night i had like 10shots and like 2-3glasses. I can only rem downing tequlia shots, the rest, i have no idea what they were. Started to feel my head getting heavy aft all the drinks, cldn't even stand properly on the dance floor, haa.. but all in all, i can still rem that we bar hopped from dbl o to obar then newsroom. N i can rem the shocked that i got when Jo told me BOTH her parents are at Newsroom!! My GOD! Reminds me of when my mom asked me to go Zouk last week. Haa.. in fact, my mother encouraged me to go zouk lor. My mom, unbelivable. *Mucks* many thanks to Jo & Gary for sending me home, but once i closed the door, i fell asleep behind, next to the shoe rack! Shit, lucky my aunt woke me up ard 6plus and got me back to my room. Ar bo, my dad will be hopping mad.

*mucks, mucks & mucks* many many thanks to everyone whom made my 21st so memorable. I'm really gonna miss my darlings when i go aus. *sobx* Its gonna be a club everyweek ar, b4 I leave. & to the rest of my Citibabes & Hunks, major clubbing & KTV session coming ur way, Look Out! Hee...

Babes... Perhentian in 2weeks time... *grinz*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS