I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Alone *_
- Monday, July 25, 2005 / 10:47 pm.

I've nv felt more alone in my life than i do now. Its hard to comprehend how this kind of feeling just keeps coming back every other day. I know, i've always been saying that i miss my girls, my family, my darlings and everyone else. But other than saying i miss them, badly, how else can i express how i feel?

Tears are so natural to come nowadays that i don't know when it will fall down. I really feel like i wan to just book the next avaliable flight back home and give up everything here. It may seem like i'm dwelling my feelings right now and that i should just put it pass me and look forward to this experience, but it really isn't that easy as it sounds. Feeling helpless isn't something that is in my nature and i really do feel that when i can't be there for a friend in need. Can't be there to say goodbye when someone i know passed away.

Although talking to my friends on msn easies the homesickness, but it can nv be compared to being here can it. Haiz, when lectures haven even started yet. How am i gonna cope thru. Upset.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS