_* City Shopping *_
- Wednesday, July 13, 2005 / 7:30 pm.
Its finally a city shopping day!! Headed down to town ard midday to do some shopping at the main shopping district at Queen's Street. Gosh, I've so many choices to choose from! Can't decide. In the end, bought 1 pair of jeans frm Sussan and 2 sleep pants from Miller's and became a discount member of Miller's on the spot! Had Vietnamese food for lunch again. Beginning to realize that there are lotsa Vietnamese ppl here in Brisbane. In the end, went to Wolly's (Woolworth) for more grocery shopping. Bought Kebabs for dinner then headed back to the apartment.
Mom cooked dinner for me n dad, adding more stuff to our Kebabs. To tell the truth, its kinda weird seeing mom cooking, she's doesn't do it at all back home! Simple meal for just the 3 of us. I love it! Gonna treasure these moments I have with my parents.