I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Home Alone *_
- Monday, July 25, 2005 / 9:36 am.

Well, semester has officially begin... BUT.. i don't have classes on monday. Hee.. actually my housemates say my time-table is fantastic. Tues-Wed i start at 10am, ends at 4pm with 1 hr to 2 hrs break in between. Fri is just a 2hr lecture frm 12-2. Hee.. Nice? I think so too.

Tot my 1st week would be flowing nicely... BUT i had to recieved an email saying that accounting tutorial commences on the 1st week! meaning tmr for me.. ARH!! sianz..

Gonna be home alone today i think, the rest are all out for classes.. haiz, havta prepare my own lunch... Missing to be back in sg now. Saw the pictures of jo & gang at momo. I'm SOOOO JEALOUS!!! i wanna go too.. GRR.. How i wish i can be back in SG now...



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS