_* Missing Bad *_
- Saturday, July 16, 2005 / 12:09 pm.
I'm really really missing everyone back home now. Badly. I've no one to turn to at this point of time, although my parents are here in Brisbane, but its still different. I miss the warmth of my babes voices our laughters n silly jokes, miss and want to call jiajia up so that I can complain to her. Miss my darlings, can't chat with them, no more club with them for now and no suppers. Shit. Why did I choose to come to Brisbane? Bloody dumb decision from the looks of it now.
Mom and dad are out for lunch now. I'm staying back in the apartment to pack my stuff as I'm moving into the house later in the afternoon. Saw the cards that Glenn and Juan gave to me, as well as the book that Jia gave, as I read through the messages, tears form. I want to be back in Singapore so so badly right now.
Feel so handicapped here, when I'm fustrated, I can't just go out for a walk, can't call up any of my friends for a meet up, can't go for prata or movies. Life here is so much different that I realize the amount of things I sacrifice just to be here for my studies. Is it worth it? I have to keep telling myself that I will be back in sg in another 4nhalf months. Only 13weeks of school then exams. I will be back soon.
Home sick for my friends.