_* Weird *_
- Wednesday, July 27, 2005 / 10:14 am.
Had some really outta-the-blue phone calls this week. Today was the most 'huh
of all. This guy called Kev called me, said he's from my yest tutorial. I was totally like 'huh? who?' i nv recall giving my number to any guys here.. then he said: 'oh, i got ur number from Kate. I was the guy wearing green t-shirt sitting in front of u, remember?' i almost wanted to burst out laughing. Asked if i wanna join his project grp. I was like 'huh?' cuz assignments weren't even given out yet and i will most prob be doing it with Kate & Tee anyway. Soo weird. Best thing is he called when i was cooking my lunch! ARG!! N asked me what i was doing? Asked if i was attending the mkting lecture today. CREAPY! Lucky my hp low batt and shut off. I really didn't know how to end that conversation. Totally weird.. *brrr*