I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* down with the works *_
- Wednesday, August 24, 2005 / 7:52 am.

i can't concentrate. My head's pounding, eyes get watery. Every other min i start to sneeze, blowed my nose until the skin's peeling already. Tossing n turning the whole nite thru, body feeling hot one moment, cold the other, aching all over. I'm feeling absoultely terrible now.

in a total fix right now, cuz i need to get well in order to complete my assignment due on monday. n i have a impt project meeting tmr.

knows what it feels like to be down with the works, pressurized to complete my assignements and not having my close ones around me, all at the same time? Now i do.

I really wan him here with me now, miss his comfort, but he's so far away. God help me!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS