I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* EKKA *_
- Sunday, August 14, 2005 / 3:28 pm.

Attended my first Ekka fair yest. Damm it was great! Its really an eye-opener and all fun. I guess the company i went with also mattered lar. The usual gang, 6 of us. Ekka is actually this once in yr fair, when ppl all over australia & the world come to brisbane. There are dog shows, cattle shows, horse shows, the stunts, funfair rides & games, there were selling of farm animals too like cattle, and u get to pet the animals. Besides that, have wine tasting, shopping stuff for factory outlets and international food! There's really so much to take in a day! Of course, there are showbags as well, they are like goodie bags, but payable, with vouchers and stuff and chocolates. Got many types to choose from. I bought the coca-cola though. All in all, was really a great day, though i didn't manage to win the big spongebob squarepants toy *sad* but i liked it lots..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At the showbags arena!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh!! I'm in softtoy heaven!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I wan all these!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Serene & Me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Evon & Me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My little teddy! Made by moi!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Cows waiting for the judging competition to begin. Boy, are they HUGE! none of the pathetic looking ones we see in m'sia or thailand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me & mickey. He's a 4yr old collie sheepdog. Top breed & awaiting for his compition to start.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ain't she pretty! tired after her run!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They're all so pretty & handsome! Love them all! I wan one!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah! Rides arena!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He's eating outta my hand! haa...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Baby pics & their mama! Greedy little ones...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
GuanHui & Me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The main show arena. Boy its HUGE! bout the size of our national stadium back home and larger though, to cater to animals..

The rest, are of course in my photoalbum.

Lastly, I WANT A DOG!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS