I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* I have a 22 yr old tutor! *_
- Tuesday, August 02, 2005 / 4:05 pm.

Had a shock today. Shock due to knowing my tutor's age. He's 22 yrs old only! ARG!! Just a yr older than me and he's my tutor for Business Research Methods. ARG! Shock shock! I just couldn't believe how young he is. Throughout the whole tutorial, i was like looking at him and trying to digest that he's only a yr older than me. Top it off, he just graduated and got his degree last yr and now he is doing his masters there. Damm it. Everyone seems so young compared to me!

Now, there's tis girl in my tutorial class for RBUS, she's 18, but she's already doing her 2nd yr in BusMgt. Makes me feel so old. Got the feeling she's the prissy poser kind. Carried the Big LV white colored monogram bag, dress up to come to class. See already, cannot tahhan. N just so happens when i'm walking to Acct tutorial, saw her getting into her car, her car being a mercedes sports - SLK. So young but yet she's already driving a SLK. Wah, i can't help but be jealous. Its human nature 1st instinct for me. Grr. I'm determined to work harder in the future so to afford a lifestyle that i wan.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS