I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Pondering *_
- Sunday, August 21, 2005 / 8:16 am.

Hmm.. now i'm thinkin twice bout my housemate. Rani & Adele. Sometimes they treat u like u're not there. Other times, they are like ur bestest friends, tell u everything. Donno, feel like its a love-hate relationship. Haa.

Body now aching slighty, this happens from a total no exercise period to a 1 hr body jam session. Wah kao, mucles damm pain lor from all the stretchin. But its all good! Gonna force myself to go for at least 1 per week. Hee.. Hopefully, all my back ache will disappear then. Its getting more painful as days go by, lower back i mean. Esp when i sit for long hrs, or on the couch (i think the couch has support problem anyway).

Graces' bash was on yest. *sad* i can't be there! I cld still rem last yr, i flew back just in time for her bash at CB, went straight to the place frm the airport. Hee..Was so fun! I realised that i don't like to fly back from one place, then go home rest. I don't find a pt i guess, cuz arn't u already resting in the plane? So ppl be prepared! When i'm back that day! We're going out! For FOOD firstly. Hee..

Oh yah, was flpping thru blogs and i saw my couz! Oh, Kenny, msg me when u read tis! I kaypo. Its queStionAre timE! *MuwAhhh!!*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS