I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Tired *_
- Tuesday, August 09, 2005 / 7:21 am.

No, i'm not skipping lecture now. Decided to manuver my time-table a bit and change my lecture time slots, so that i don't have break and spend my time walking ard uni. Gonna try the 4-6pm lec today for FINM. Bit worried bout walking home though, donno if i shd take the safety bus or just go ahead and take the walk, cuz it will be dark by then. Hmm.. Let me try to walk today, see how it goes.

Think will i be able to wake up in time for a 8am lec on thur? I'm doubting myself for some reason. Hee... But anyways, i'm finally getting into the swing of doing tuts, but not yet for assigments. Still try to pick up doing that. I gotta do a Annotated Review for my RBUS, what the hell is that. I mean seriously, review is just a summary, but the lec wans bloody 1000-2000 words. KNN. How to drag it out. Then the subjects not say very easy lor. What Consumer Boycotts or Employee Socialisation or Entrepreneurship or Product Innovation & Performance or Service Employee Performance or Leadership. WTF. I can only choose from these few topics. So bloody bland lor. I wonder how i'm gonna pull thru the assigment. *yuck*! Help!

Oh! & Happy 40th Birthday Singapore. Everyyr this day, without fail i'll be out somewhere feeling patriotic, looking at the fireworks. This yr, unfortunately, that record has to be broken. But yet, memories of doing the NDP back in sec2 comes back. So much fun! Everything together and all the innocence & fun & stuff is really fantastic. How i wish i revive it again. Hee... But to ya'll back in sg, enjoy ur holiday ar. I don't have. UPSET! Got lecs & tuts today somemore. WFH. But then, i have a holiday next week. Midweek wed! 17th. Haa.. Happy! but then, i think i'll be bored too. Cuz nothing to do except stay home & study. *wails* ARG! F!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS