_* Amuse me *_
- Friday, October 21, 2005 / 3:24 pm.
Ok, i've FINALLY finished the report for my 3rd assignment due on monday. Now, i've got to started on my cursed one. I really hate doing that one, i know i know, get it over and done with. I have a bad feeling i won't do well in that subject. A good Pass will do for that subject. I'm procrastinating, i really do HATE that Business Research Methods.
Ok ppl, amuse me. I'm really gonna get bored over the weekend, since i'm stuck at home. I wonder, what do u ppl miss bout me not being there?
Is it the sms-es?
Is it the thought that 'hey, i can call ah des, she'll be able to make it.'?
Is it me being there to do the organising?
Is it me and my crap?
Is it calling me out for clubbing sessions cuz i'm always up for it?
Is it my love for mahjong?
Is it me always loving an excuse to go shopping?
Is it me to go for medi/pedi?
Is it me being there for the supper sessions?
Is it all my talk and my listening ear?
Is it my bear hug?
Hmm... I wonder. Come on, tell me...