I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Back in brissy *_
- Tuesday, October 04, 2005 / 9:56 pm.

Yeap, i'm back in brissy alright.

The trips to Adelaide & Sydney were fantastic on the whole. I'm so glad to meet up with weiying & sheam in adelaide. The shopping and PLAYING MAHJONG! gosh, how i missed that. My itched had been cured in the meanstime. Hee.. The scenery is so country side in South Australia. Esp in Barossa Valley, had a ball going ard vineyards wine tasting for free! Whee! Then came Sydney. Man oh man. Walking my babies everyday is good theraphy. Haven seen those 2 in ages, but they still remembered me! Aunt Lisa & Uncle John was so so good to me! Its unbelievable staying with them (now i know why mom didn't really wan me to go to NSW and stay with them. She knows her sister too well to know that i'll be spoilt like mad!) Home cook meals and all the chauffering ard. Man. Thoes days were bliss, and breath of fresh air! Haa. Saw so much, the Blue Moutains, the Sydney Harbour Cruise, Bondi & Cronulla Beach, the Zoo and the markets. And i even got lifetime membership to the Sydney Casino. Haa.. won $10 at the slots there too!

Now, *Sigh* u know, i seriously have lotsa mixed feelings. On one hand, i'm glad to be back in bris, to see my friends again, but then, upon reaching, i realised that my housemates are all out. Hui, being busy with her projects, haiz.. i've come to realised that i do rely on her for company a lot. I guess the fact that she's the only other person i've managed to connect with here in brissy. I'm missing those days with sheam & weiying, i guess, if they weren't there, i wouldn't even considered going to Adelaide. (yesh, although aunt regina is there, but then, truthfully, i'm not that close to her, never was, isn't that much now either.) I miss sydney with aunt lisa, life's been good for those 6 days staying with her, she pampers me so much that she reminds me of mom so much.

(*sigh* i want my mommy! can't help being a baby nowadays. I miss everyone so much. Its been 3mths and counting, but the feeling hasn't faded. actually, its grown bit by bit each day.)

She brought me out, took me around, treated me dinners, she and uncle john have become so so dear to me, THANK U SO MUCH AUNT LISA! now, it really makes me homesick all over again. (Oh yeah, and to my babies - toto & mimi). I wonder will i have the courage to pick myself out of singapore and return here next semester? I really do wonder.

Its time to plonk myself back into the books again, I've neglected them so much. I'm so gonna die soon, with 4 assignments and 4 exam papers to do within a span of 1nhalf mths, i'm so so dead. But i can't seem to get my butt moving and get back into studying. *sigh* someone tell me, encourge me, shake me up! Seem to realise that i have a pattern of mood swings. Each time my life slows down here in bris, i get homesick, each time i realised that i've missed one of my best mates' bday celeb back home, i sink down again, now, when i'm pulled out from a comfort zone, i get homesick again. I really need to get out more, need to meet more people. I've gotta get my life moving, i have to motivate myself for next semester. (apparantly studying does not motivate me enough.)

Oh yeah, and to everyone out there. I will be back in dec. Come on, plan up my schedule. I wanna go out, have fun. Go for prata, coffee sessions, go partying, watch movies, go to the beach, clubbing, MAHJONG & KTV! Go clubbing, chilling! EVERYTHING! I so so so need to get out, i'm starting to getting extremely lazy, i realised, its always home and uni, other than the occassional outings and my occassional gym classes, i'm always bumming around. My diet program has flown out of the window a mth ago, (more esp so during the past 2 weeks). Starting to become a couch potato again. *sigh* I'm so so lethargic nowadays. Terrible. (attributed to sleeping around 10-12hrs everyday & arg! my headache's starting again!)

Ok, its time for the photos during my trip, lotsa lotsa scenery and stuff. Regretted not having a good nice pic with sheam and my aunts. Damm it. Here goes........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aunt Regina buying groceries. Thats Merv carrying the oranges.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The weekend Central Market in Adelaide

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Adelaide City Central. (not very happening-looking huh?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Flowers galore at Bunnings.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My old sch chum. Weiying & Me @ Glenalg in Adelaide

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A little house in Barossa Valley

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sheep farm in Barossa

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Milk anyone?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The vineyard in Barossa Valley. (had fun going ard wine-tasting. *grinz*)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre. Nice huh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See that yellow patch? Its a Canola field!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Olsen & Weiying. (opps, caught eating the chicken pie)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Densel & me. (acting cute not successful @ 2am)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Adelaide famous: Pie Floater (only found in South Australia, *smuck*)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My darling babies. Don't they look cute?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mimi (on the left) & Toto. Hee.. i woke them up for this pic. (I miss them soooo much!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Blue Moutain in Sydney.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 'Three sisters' (in NSW)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The idiotic half hour hike, just to take this ride.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aunt Lisa & Uncle John

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The ride, facing down.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In the sky in Sydney city.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me on the sydney harbour cruise

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Opera House & the Sydney Bridge

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Market City (where paddy's market is!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Koala's sleeping... *shussh*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cutie Wombat!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS