I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Darling's visit *_
- Sunday, October 16, 2005 / 2:57 pm.

Spending fri nite with my darling faith, was one of my best spent time here in brisbane. I didn't know how much i missed her until i was waiting anxiously for her arrival. Didn't know how much i missed talking to her and seeing her until i met her. Saw her at Jimmy's with her crew having dinner. Brought them ard to Pancake Manor. Spending the night at her hotel, talking until both of us doze off. I missed that so much. After she left and i came home, even rani cld see i'm having withdrawal sympthoms. Nvm, as i've told her, i'll be back soon. *sobx* dearie! Miss u! I'm glad to have you here. I'll pray that ur planning department will bring u back to bris next sem again!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Faith & Me @ Jimmy's

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ooo, strawberry pancake!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our supper!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The next day, me and sweetie, all ready to go out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ivonne, faith and me on citycat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Back in the hotel, enjoying my starbucks and magazine, curled up on a sofa while faith is resting before her flight.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ms Singapore Girl

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me & a kebaya dressed Faith

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Seeing her all prim up, looks so different!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Candid pics!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sending them off, all dressed up. Ivonne & Faith, i'm glad you came! *mucks* See U Soon!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS