I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Faith's email *_
- Thursday, October 20, 2005 / 7:58 pm.

Was flipping back my emails, came across this one that Faith sent, haa... made me laugh what we did last weekend. *smilez*

3rd September 2005

Dearie!

Guess what? I'm coming to Bris on the 14 and 15th OCT!! YOU, I repeat, YOU must come and see me, personally. I don't care what you gonna do in my room-sleep, eat, strip, watch porn (if available), bathe...etc (the list goes on) BUT YOU must be there. Fufilled rite? I eat, sleep and we talked. Haa.

This is the first reminder. I would strongly encourage you to mark this special and meaningful day on your calendar. (Pocket PC, handphone(s) reminders also can) Marked. Big Big somemore.

As this would be my first official trip there (yes i know, but u coming in dec too mah.) , I would expect you to welcome me with a big banner containing the following:

FAITH TEI SHIQI, (you may consider excluding my Chinese name BUT with my surname preferred. We do not want to have a case of identity crisis in the airport) ...WELCOME TO BRIS! WE ALL LOVE YOU!! Of course not lar, but the big hug did subsituted didn't it?

I wrote "WE all love you!!" because I reckon you might need company to the airport. So you and your friends can be dressed in either:

1) Pink
2) Turquoise Green similar rite?
3) Blue (least preferred)

This is for my convenience. REASON: I can easily spot your big group with these colors. I strongly recommend ONLY these colors. However, if you have any other suggestions, kindly inform me, I would take into serious considerations. (Provided, colors do not fall into the category of: Dirty Green, Black or White. *P.S* I've never liked M. Jackson a.k.a "The Fagger".) I would appreciate the warm welcome with NO poppycock cheers please. Oh, by the way! just for the record, I'm reading up a book...interesting but I reckon, sales are not too satisfactory, I mean how many people in this world need it?!!!... "How celebrities keep profile low...and cool?"

Now you know why its a big NONO to any preposterousness performance. I do not want any uninvited attention from the media. Enough said. u don't want uninvited attention? My dear, u attract attention. Haa.. (ok just kidding.)

Please roger this email by replying. This means hitting the "REPLY"/ "REPLY TO ALL" button and write back!!! Please do not, I repeat DO NOT give excuses for replying me in less than 1500 words. (Just because you've got a blog and me-none to update, does not contribute to any excuses.) I expect a full report/reply within 2 non-working days - Monday. Of course i won't put in any report. Haa..

I appeal to your cooperation and it is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Faith Tei
Managing Director
FT Pte Limited

(Just in case, FT stands for "Full of Trash) Yes, really full of trash. Haa.


Oh yah, Jo, u're not the only one having LS, I've been having it for 2 weeks. And its not stopping. *sigh*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS