_* Feeling happy! *_
- Saturday, October 22, 2005 / 8:46 am.
I shd be mugging like mad over my assignment now. But i'm not. Haa. of the 3000 words, i've hit 800. And this is due on monday. *sigh* i seriously have no mood to do it. How? Can someone motivate me?
Actually, i think i'm a weird mood now, have no idea why the hell did i wake up at 6.30am today. Tot i cld do my laundry earlier so i don't clash with rani or adele. Instead, rani woke up earlier than me! Then i sat down for 1hr and did 400 of my 800 words done. Mad rite? Doing my report at 6.30am? I'm crazy. Then i made hui go for breakfast with me at the bakery. Had our talk over chicken pie and tea. Haa.. Seriously, I can't believe i'm going out for breakfast. Doesn't sound like me does it? I think i'm seriously mad.
Now, i've finished my laundry and done my grocery list. All done in the morning. Haa, i think i've changed. Can u imagine me doing that back in sg? U don't even see me earlier than 11am back home. So weird. I hope i can get back to a late lifestyle back home though, it sucks waking up so early when there's nothing to do.
Shdn't i feel pressurize now? I shd rite? But i don't. ARG! I think i'm wacked. Totally. *sigh*
Yeah, i was thinking bout my hols as well. Was wondering if i shd do a steamboat party or smthing, that house of mine seems so empty, hmm.. shd i host some parties there? Anyone wans to come? Shd we do our lingerie party there darlings? This hols? LL - drinking yeah? Babes, wanna do another AGM? hee.. I'm starting up my old habits again, planning of my parties after exam when i shd be looking at planning for my exams first. Haa.. Someone slap me. I'm seriously terrible.