I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* HAPPINESS *_
- Monday, October 24, 2005 / 1:40 pm.

Oh Happy day! Oh happy day! Rejoice, Rejoice, Rejoice.
Rejoice in my semster 1 assignments all OVER! Nada. Period. KAPUT!
Celebration for today. I'm NOT gonna touch any of my books! Wahahaha!

Come on, sing in my celebration! Be happy! I so am!
In my joyful happiness, i did what i do best. SHOP! Bought a skirt and top. HEE! (and do bit of my grocery shopping too.. hee..) BUT ITS HAPPINESS TIME! Let me savour this day for as long as it is. Tmr is back to the books again.

*sigh* i can't go club or go chill with anyone. Sad huh? *sigh*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS