_* Slap Me *_
- Sunday, October 23, 2005 / 12:01 pm.
I shd be finishing up my assignment now. I shd, but i'm not. I've hit the 1800 mark. I know i've got hell a lot of editing to do. I know i'm gonna sit down in front of the tv from 6.30pm onwards to 10pm. BUT i'm not doing anything to finish the assignment. HELP! I think smthing is terribly wrong with me. I'm suppose to be kan jiong cuz its due tmr. and its 30% but i'm NOT! What the hell is wrong with me. All i feel like doing is go out and have fun. But no one wanna go with me! *sobx* everyone's busy with their work and studying.
The weather is getting hotter now, i'm getting lethargic again. Not mood again. This is terrible. All i'm thinking now is that if i had a car and my license, i won't be sitting at home already. I bet i'll be driving out to somewhere. Damm. How i wish i'm back home in sg. If i were, i know its likely i'll be working today, either that or there'll be smthing NICE on tv for me to watch. Or else i'll be asking my babes out for lunch or a short trip to J8. Bottom line, i wld be occupied. Now, i'm trying my best to start on my assignment, but i totally can't. Is it the weather thats killing me mood? Feel like slapping myself outta this mood.