I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Still dragging myself *_
- Tuesday, October 11, 2005 / 7:59 am.

I'm still dragging myself around. *sigh* Being sick and away from home at the same time, i really dispised it so so much. Times like this is when homesickness really falls on me. I didn't wan to tell mom or dad when they called last night, didn't wan them to worry.

Everyone here is really busy with their own stuff, it really hits home how much alone u are here, times like this, i really wish someone can be close to comfort me. *sigh* Its another down time for me. But seriously, this came at the worse possible time. I sure hope i'm well enough by the time faith comes. *fingers crossed*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS