_* Acct down! *_
- Saturday, November 05, 2005 / 9:15 pm.
Ok, acct down! *phew* FINALLY! I don't have a good feeling bout the paper though. Feel like its only along the just pass mark. I'm keeping my fingers cross that i will pass that paper. Didn't do much studying for it
*guilty* Hell a lot of theory for an accounting paper. Sucks. I really hate doing theory. URG!
The way how my day went, seems as if today was my last paper. Went shopping with Hui in indooroopilly after my paper. Walk up and down, tried on hell a lot of assessories. (I eventually bought one though *wink*) We only got home at 5.30pm. Hee... Then had visitors come. By 6.30pm we were out of the house again.
Out for celebration that is. Us (the housemates) headed to Sizzler for the birthday girl celebration dinner. Sat there, talk and talk. All the girl talk. Hee.. Its really good when all of us just sit down at the dinner table and talk everything under the sun. Its then that we share everything. I will miss those moments, with Adele, Rani, Hui and I. Somehow, coming towards the end of the semester, i feel that the moments we spend together are starting to get so precious. For the 4 of us, we've made friends for life. Staying under 1 roof for 5mths, its a feeling that cannot be described. They have, become my surrogate family. My mom, dad and sistas all rolled into one. *smilez* These few days, when all of us are home on days, it feels good. Cuz we'll bicker, tease and laugh so much. Its a warm feeling.
I like.I guess, its a reason why i was hesistant to go home. This feeling, i don't wan to lose it. Somehow. But i'm appeased to know that i'll have a similar, if not different but just as warm feeling. When its Guan, Serene, Me and Hui. I have found my sistas here. Esp Hui. Me and her, we shared so much. She has become my confident here. She, saw my tears and my laughter. And i saw hers. I've found a young sista to me in her.
*smilez*Makes me think of my babes back in sg. Girls! Where are u? I haven heard from any of u all in ages! Nothing noted in my tagboard dates back to any of ya'll.
Oh yeah, during dinner, me and hui surprised adele with her bday cake.
bday girl (*ps: she's 25 tis yr.*)
Hui, Adele and Me. And the gift we gave her.
Me and hui up to our 'disgusting' ideas again. Hee.A big shoutout to Dear JJ: Happy 21st bday girl! Be as funky and pretty as ever! Enjoy ur trip. And when u're back and i'm back, we're gonna rock the town all over again! HAA. (u owe me one. *grinz*)To dear Adele: Mate, Happy 25th Birthday. Best wishes for my 'mama'! Thank u so much for taking care of me and showing me the ropes. For that, i'll always be grateful. Have a wonderful yr ahead and many more to come! Yipps!