I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Jealous *_
- Friday, November 04, 2005 / 2:49 pm.

I am jealous. Now. Yes. Jealous!
Why?
Cuz there are flower deliveries and none for me! *wails*

Nah, just kidding lar, i'm jealous, but not THAT desperate. Anyway, its adele's bday tmr, feels so nice to see her friends sending her pink roses in a box. Teddy bear with balloons. *haiz*

I realised that simple gifts like flowers, teddy bear with balloons, with cards of love, these kind of gifts, although not practical, but makes me happier. I know, yes, its not practical, but the feeling at the point of recieving is really good. *haiz* makes me wished i recieved one on my bday. *hint* Oh yeah... my big teddy back home. Hee... Thanks again to LL, YY, Shirls, RL and XL. u dears really know how to indulge me. Hee... *whopps*

Then. I pulled out my farewell cards. Looking at those given frm jia, juan, sherry and glenn. Makes me tear and smile. Over the period of my time here in bris, whenever i get homesick and need some comfort, i realised that these few precious cards gives me the comfort i need from time to time. At the same time, i think back, and remember, and a certain disappointement fills me too. *haiz* i know i shdn't be disappointed. Something so small shdn't affect me that great, but somehow it does. I can't help but feel disappointed, can't help but feel un-important. Its been 4mths, i waited during the 1st mth or 2. Then after the 3rd mth, i pushed it away. Now, when i'm almost about to leave and head back to sg, i start to think of it again. Somehow, it makes me feel sad.

Its now i do realise, how some small things can make such a significant impact on my feelings.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS