_* Never wld i tot *_
- Friday, November 18, 2005 / 9:29 pm.
Never in a million yrs wld i ever have tot this wld happen. That i wld be conversing with my parents thru email. Email. Smthing in which 4mths ago, both my parents nv knew how to use. But email yes, is our communication channel now. Actually i'm glad for it, without seeing my parents in the face, at least i won't get into fights that easily with either of them. Email, allowed me to tell my parents many truths, bout my feelings and thoughts and vis versa, i'm finally able to understand my parents more. How both my mom and dad have been working so hard to give me what i want. How me, being their only daughter, is being so loved and pampered. Yes, i do know it all along, but nv have i heard either of my parents tell me that, until now. I thank everyday for me having such loving and understanding parents. Yes i do. I've realised, no other person will i be able to trust as much as my mom and dad, that whatever they do, comes without a single ill intention.
I really don't know what will become of me when i lose either of them.
Smtimes i can't help but think of the future and what will happen.
I'm not old enought, but mom and dad arn't young either.
They are my models in life. For both of them, is how i want to succeed in life. My mom, has always been, and always will be my model.
I worry, yes i do. For both my parents, i worry the most.
For them both, i pray for their health everyday.