I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Sick & Tired *_
- Tuesday, November 15, 2005 / 7:27 am.

Why do ppl need to put up facades?
Is it because society demands it?
Why do we want so badly to leave a good impression?
Or to put up a mask, to hide our true emotions?

When does putting up a mask crosses the line to telling a lie to hide the truth?
I know u don't put up a facade in front me of me, but does hiding the truth helps either?

For what it is, i feel as though i've wasted my effort.
I've tried and failed, to break that wall.
I'm tired. I don't wan to try no more.
I'm giving up, for the 1st time, i am.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS