I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Under stress, Losing Sleep *_
- Wednesday, November 09, 2005 / 7:22 am.

I nv tot i'll come down to this kind of situation. Nv, i've always been able to pull myself thru it w/o any major obstacles. For years, its always been ok. I can do it, but now, i'm not sure.

Losing sleep and under stress. Both at the same time. This has never happened to me before. Those 2 nv happened at the same time to me. One way or the other, even when i'm under stress, i could have a good nights rest. Now? I spend the night half-tossing and turning, jerking myself up in between rests. I sleep late, wake up so early. Its been 3 days, i've survived on 15hrs of sleep for 3 days. And during the past 3 days, i've holed myself up at home to study. Yes, i managed to study, but i feel as though i'm gonna breakdown soon. My headaches are getting so frequent that i can't do my books for more than 2hrs.

Stress are coming from a lot of directions for me. I HATE! With my body timing now, i wonder if i can get back to the sleep late, wake up late schedule. This is really shitty. Really. For the 1st time, because i wanna save money, i have forced myself to down cups and cups of coffee and tea to keep myself going, instead of the 'ling liang', 'ji jing' & yomeishu that i'm used to back home. Fuck.

I think i'm in need of theraphy. Retail is not gonna work as much as it used to. I need a massage badly. Full body. Anyone wans to go? Chocolate isn't helping as much as it used to either. *sigh* Even cooking, which used to work in the beginning is starting to wear off. I have a bad feelin bout this. Real bad. To top it off, i've had countless mosquitos bites on my arms, legs and back. All over. Blardy mosquitos are freaking big, and their bite marks isn't small and they swell! Fuck sia. I can't even recongnise my legs anymore, the small markings have been over-ruled by the fucking mosquito bite marks. NB.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS