_* Weirdo *_
- Wednesday, November 02, 2005 / 4:22 am.
I've officially becomed a weirdo. Why? Cuz i woked up at 4am, and since i couldn't get back to sleep, i studied! Me! Ms I-Love-to-party-and-slack! Studying at 4am in the morning! Its not NORM! Esp when i don't have any exam today! and the paper is on sat! What the heck has happened to me? I've become an early sleeper (@ like 10am) and SUPER early riser (@ like 3am-4am). Damm fucked up body timing sia. I wonder if i can survive when i get back. I don't wan to have this body sleeping time. Its ALIEN to me! ARG! I wan back my time when i don't even see my bed until 4am in the morning and don't wake up until its past 11am! What the hell happened? Have i become do induced into the aussie lifestyle that i can't be an owl anymore! Help!
ps: serene, gh & hh. Pls don't kill me next sem when i wake up at 3am to make breakfast. URG!